Our office will re-open on May 18, 2020 by adding new protocols and procedures to minimize the risk to our patients and staff. We are following guidelines for COVID-19 recommmended by TSBDE while treating patients. We are going a step further by adding air cleaners in each treatment room.
TSBDE, is the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners is the state agency responsible for licensing and regulating the practice of dentistry in Texas. Please check www.tsbde.gov for more details.
At Grand Oaks Dentistry, we are implementing the following measures to ensure that the office is safe for our patients and staff.
1) Follow and implement TSBDE guidlenes for COVID-19.
2) Added a powerful 6-stage Air cleaner for every treatment room. Each Air cleaner has capacity to clean air in the treatment room every 10 minutes.
3) Pre-screen each patient for COVID-19 symptoms.
4) KN95 masks and face shields for staff treating patients.
5) Extra suction to trap aerosol/COVID-19 carrier at the source.
If you have concerns about safety and COIVD-19 in our office, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your trust and are so happy to be your dentist.
Stay Blessed and Happy