Our office is OPEN with all protocols and procedures recommended by CDC to minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread to our patients and staff. We are following the COVID-19 guidelines recommmended by CDC/TSBDE.
At Grand Oaks Dentistry, we are implementing the following measures to ensure that the office is in compliance with CDC guidelines and is safe for our patients and staff.
1) Staff members to report any symptoms or exposure to COVID-19 before they come to office. They stay home if suspect of having any.
2) Pre-screen each patient/visitors for COVID-19 before they are allowed to enter the office.
3) Sanitize each ops after each patient visit.
4) KN95 masks and face shields for staff treating patients.
5) Extra suction to trap aerosol/COVID-19 carrier at the source for each room.
6) Powerful 6-stage Air cleaner for every treatment room. Each Air cleaner has capacity to clean air in the treatment room every 10 minutes. Enough time for next patient to come in.
7) We sanitized whole office using Ozone at the end of day so that each and every corner is sanitized and have enough time for next day to come in safely.
We follow and implement TSBDE guidlenes for COVID-19.
We appreciate your trust and are so happy to be your dental care team.
Stay Blessed and Happy.