Grand Oaks Dentistry
Sleep Apnea Specialist
Austin Family Dentist
|Call: (512) 291-1666|
- OUR POPULAR BLOG
- WHY SELECT OUR DENTAL OFFICE?
- HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR TEETH HEALTHY
- 3 WAYS DENTAL HYGIENE CAN AFFECT YOUR HEALTH
- TIME FOR YOUR SPRING CLEANING
- KEEP YOUR TEETH HEALTHY AT HOME
- ORAL HEALTH CARE FOR ADULTS
- NEW YEAR, NEW SMILE!
- SUMMER FOODS FOR HEALTHY TEETH
- MAINTAIN YOUR DENTAL ROUTINE AT HOME
- CELEBRATE CHILDREN'S DENTAL HEALTH!
- SMILE TRANSFORMATION OPTIONS
- DENTURES OR DENTAL IMPLANTS?
- DENTAL SAFE HOLIDAY MEALS
- FLOSSING 101: TIPS FROM THE PROS
- THE IMPORTANCE OF CHOOSING AN EMERGENCY DENTIST
- TIPS FOR BETTER ORAL HYGIENE
- DON'T DELAY, SMILE TODAY!
- SPRING CLEAN YOUR DENTAL ROUTINE
- WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR LATEST DENTAL VISIT
- 4 TIPS TO MAKE FLOSSING EASY AND COMFORTABLE
- DOES TONGUE SCRAPING ACTUALLY IMPROVE YOUR DENTAL
- AVOIDING DENTAL VISITS
- FIGHTING DENTAL ANXIETY
- IMPROVE YOUR DENTAL HYGIENE TODAY
- HOW TO GET KIDS TO BRUSH THEIR TEETH
- 3 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT REPLACING YOUR TOOTHBRUSH
- FLUORIDE MYTHS AND FACTS
- THE MOST COMMON TOOTH BRUSHING MISTAKES
- WHAT TYPE OF TOOTHBRUSH IS BEST?
- REGULAR CLEANING VS. DEEP CLEANING
- 4 SIMPLE WAYS TO TREAT GINGIVITIS
- HOW TO EASILY GET INTO THE FLOSSING HABIT
- 3 EASY TOOTHBRUSHING TECHNIQUES FOR SPARKLING TEET
- BANISH BAD BREATH: UNCOVER THE CAUSES
- EASE DENTAL ANXIETY
- WHAT IS PLAQUE – AND WHY IS IT HARMFUL?
- DO YOU HAVE GINGIVITIS? THESE ARE THE 3 TOP SIGNS
- GINGIVITIS VS. PERIODONTITIS: WHAT TO KNOW
- TWICE-YEARLY DENTAL APPOINTMENTS ARE NECESSARY FOR
- HOW TO IDENTIFY CAVITIES EARLY
- ORAL CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
- HOW TO AVOID SNACKING
- BEAT SUGAR CRAVINGS FOR A HEALTHY SMILE
- BENEFITS OF ORTHODONTICS FOR ALL AGES
- HOW TO HAVE SPARKLING TEETH WITHOUT A TOOTHBRUSH
- HOW DO YOU DISCOVER A TOP QUALITY 78748 DENTIST?
Our Austin Dentist is Here to Give You the Confident Smile of a Lifetime !
Embark on a journey to a healthier, happier smile with Grand Oaks Dentistry, a private dental office and premier dental haven in Austin, Texas 78748. Since 2014, we've been meticulously crafting smiles and transforming dental experiences for patients of all ages. Our unwavering commitment to excellence is reflected in our cutting-edge technology, personalized care, and unwavering dedication to patient comfort.
At Grand Oaks Dentistry, your dental journey begins with a personal consultation with our experienced dentist, ensuring a comprehensive and accurate diagnosis of your oral health needs. We employ the latest dental innovations, including low-radiation digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and digital scanners, for precise treatment planning. Our Adec dental chairs provide utmost comfort during your visit, making your dental experience a relaxing one.
Your safety is paramount to us. We employ stringent sterilization protocols, subjecting our equipment to biweekly third-party monitoring to ensure compliance with the highest safety standards.
Delve into our website to discover more about Dr. Sharma and our Austin dental sanctuary. We are confident that you'll find in us a trusted partner for your routine dental care. Our focus is on you and your dental well-being, ensuring that your time outside our office is filled with radiant smiles.
Scheduling your first appointment is just a click away. Click on "Schedule Appointment" to book your appointment and securely complete the necessary forms online. We eagerly anticipate welcoming you to Grand Oaks Dentistry!
AlexxeDr. Sharma isn't just a dentist, she's a wellness professional. My first visit was when she spent time getting to know me and some of my life stories. As we engaged, she noticed the movement of my jaw and the deep black circles beneath my eyes. She prompted me to get a sleep study (and made sure I continued to wear my night guard).
After my sleep study, I discovered that I had sleep apnea which caused me to have interrupted sleep, a lot. I moved forward with a CPAP. There's a MAJOR difference in my sleep AND my waking hours.
I really enjoy Dr. Sharma and her staff who are always welcoming, friendly and fun to talk to as well as accommodating.
Mandi RThe women at Grand Oaks are amazing. They are ALWAYS on time; I don't think I've ever had to wait past my appointment time to get started. They are courteous, COVID safe, and listen to my concerns when I have some.
Robyn P."I was seen right away & they were very friendly. I’m not a fan of going to the dentist & they took that under consideration & took their time & were very gentle."
Grand Oaks Dentistry is a family and cosmetic dentist office serving the Austin TX area and the surrounding areas of 78748, 78745, 78744, 78704, 78705, 78749, 78602.
Grand Oaks Dentistry
Austin Family Dentist
Website Design by Vivio Sites.